Stranger : without the slightest intention of admitting and accepting





It’s you. A breath in a deep slumber. So calm. Unattached. Untouched.

It’s not when you showed all the things you’re proud of but when you bared your imperfections, scars, and flaws. That’s what I see in love.

Then a little promise I vowed. I’ll deal with it. I’m in. So I wonder then, will you?  Hmm? But then again, isn’t it selfish? Questioning uncertain thing while I even uncertain about myself. Am I really in? 

Maybe it’s not love, but it’s much more than a friendship. Bestfriend maybe? 

Whatever it is, I cherish it. Every little unnoticed moment, with some idiotic, stupid but caring, loving and sweetness you showed but hiding it, like it doesn’t a big deal, but it is, for me. 

Then I decide to let go. Like always, before it’s too late.. because you know, I kinda having trouble with it. Maybe we’re too afraid. Are we? Or maybe we’re trying to feel nothing at all so later on we all get fixed.

So I’ll ground myself in peace first. Sorting some stuff. Pause… and maybe then, I’ll stop. That’s clear, right?

Cuap – cuap :

Kak R tahun ini ukmppd and I’m pretty sure you’ll make it oneshoot for godsake wowwwwwww he’ll be the hottest doctor in this entire country. Proud of you, kak!! 

And the writing above inspired by an old fiction that I re-read just a moment ago, disertai kutipan Gilbert koh dalam bukunya two baby hands yang cukup menggambarkan how I feel annoyed- aka gemas—bout this phenomenal couple dalam fiksi yang aku baca. I never mention the title of the fiction that I read before, then, it’s 2019 and I’ll share it.

Jadi ini novel mbak Bulan Nosarios, judulnya By your side, tentang mbak kania dan mas erga yang demi tuhan aaakk *pen tau yaa? Makanya baca wkwkwk kalian bisa liat review di internet boljug, one thing, it succeed inspires me write down the story above. It impressed a lot, part :  you care for me but love another, part itu secara terangterangan gada di mention di novel sii cuma aku bikin kesimpulannya gitu LOL. Well Inspirasi bisa dari mana aja kan wkwk LOL

I should stop read ficton,right? But dude srsly I wanna be an author TT

Trus nih, aku liat caption dari akun wedding *LOL* :
“I can’t promise to love you perfectly, but I vow to love you messily, overwhelmingly, inexorably”

Sweet banget kan? Hmmmmm hahaha well I’ll stop

Juga nih, Belakangan ini ada sesuatu yang sedikit nyelekit that I hate about my brother. It’s not serious thing tho, but I think I have to correct him about this, what he thinks on me, esp the way he criticize me. Haah. Dia menyebalkan. I’ll talk about this later.

Sekian, from me who stumble a lot, seringnya di handle bed skill lab, poor my tibia :) *apasii

Comments