Chanyeol, Park


  
            This guy.. I wanna say that I really appreciate everything about him. My 1st impression about him I do remember that I don’t like him. I don’t like his ‘bass’ voice, it sounds really bad and look a lot like an old man. His big eyes somehow… it’s weird to see. You know, Korean people are merely known as slant-eyed. He’s different.
As exo member, since before until now, I do liking all of the members. They all are talented. Really talented. And for me, every song that they’re singing for are awesome. It fit me in somehow. :D

             Eventhough they’re divided into K and M, but me, personally likes K. This is the 1st boys group that I like seriously. The serious thing for me maybe still a low level for others. But, well.. this all I can do.

              And now, I’m still in semester’s holiday on my end of 12th grade. It’s not much about me.
Park Chanyeol. Haha. Now, even his name, I love to hear that. Just think about him somehow made me forget about my condition. I just know.. ahh this man. I do liking him. Hehe.

              His natural personality, I feel like I know him a lot. As the last child in family and the only son that his parent’s owned, I believe that his family loving him so much. Lately I heard a rumor about he got trouble in bisexuality. The 1st time I hear it, I admit that I feel scare about this idol, but somehow that rumor.. even if it’s a fact,  it couldn’t stop me from liking him. 

             For sources that published and spread this rumor, it not supposed to spread someone’s privacy. We should think from pro and cons side. From psychology side, I think it can be happened when your own environment are contained all the same gender. Doing everything together, live in the same sphere, practice together, and share the same dorm, from my opinion it could happened for….. bisexuality. 

             Park Chanyeol, I do believe on him for choosing his way. For this case, I personally support you, not for being bisex, but taking responsibility for the rumor that has spread, and taking care of yourself , and also keep yourself from a wrong way. 

              I like him for being happy in anytime that I watched him. It contributes a lot on my mood. Somehow I wanna say thanks. I am 17th now and thanks for entertain me in this stressful time by your group’s song. But still, Allah is the biggest part who contributes for my stressful time on facing my exam.
I have a dream to meet Park Chanyeol soon. With you, I find myself for being crazy on tryin’ to learn dance. #for real it’s true. I did a lot of things that I couldn’t imagine before. I promise that soon I’ll go to Korea and if I’m lucky. I’ll meet you. :D

     
Yeah, one more, I wonder what is your negative side. Please let me know, and then I’ll decide on liking you perfectly.

        

              I hope you can find a good girl as your life partner, who will love you with full-hearted, for real I’m hoping all the best for you. From what I see that you are easy on appreciate something, I think you are easy too on liking a girl, you are polite enough to make girl fall for you, your happy virus really work-well. Hehe :D .Or it can be really hard for you to love a girl, because too much girl maybe.. liking you.. so you wanna find someone’s different. Hmmm.. whatever you choose, I am in your side. 

             Also i'm hoping the best for your career. Please be a success man cuz you really deserve it. :D

              I’m sorry for tryin to guess who you really are. At least I wanna say that I’m happy and at a giant good mood on making a writing about you, PARK CHANYEOL :D :D :D I hope that I can get your happy virus too,so then.. every time I could face this life with happiness.


Comments