Happy 26th , Chanyeol Park

    To my dearest Park Chanyeol, you touch my soul.



              I’m counting on your special day, which is 3 days or less than 72 hour from now on. Idk how to describe this enthusiasm which really affected this tiny heart –thump-thump-thump- of mine.. Everyday I keep growing my love for you.. I feel like I wanna cry. Thank god for creating this marvelous angel :’). Happy Birthday, :). You take such a special place here in my heart and I’m hoping all of god blessings will shower you and create a better you, please stay happy and healthy. I know you’ve been through such a hard time, please don’t give up. I’ll cry if you stop. 

              I won’t say if this is my first love upon on someone. Cause I’m not really sure. I love you, hence I could cry . You, I love you, it’s not a lie I love you why I kept praying to love you til the end. Pray that I’ll be blessed by an immortal love, cause I never really have this tense of excitement things evenmore energy to keep it til the end. So I wanna create that history. You know, indeed everything does..Changes? I’m such a tease, less motivated and careless kind of person so there must be impossible to keep that feeling. But here I am, growing my love for you in every way I can, every time I have chance, my point is I’ll keep find a way to you. Convincing you as a part of me.



              1st time I saw you, I don’t really remember cause I only focused on Baekhyun :), your bestfriend. Hmm..the reason I love him? He has a sense of moodmaker, he’s so cute with all his hyper act, but isn’t it seems like I’m describing you rn? You’re that way and even better than that.

Well, here I'll describe you in my point of view

I Love you, I would say

How much, you would ask

I couldn’t find words to answer you then

              He’s a soft-hearted guy, love some kind of animal, but bee? :D That’s really cute reaction in somehow. Just like him who doesn’t like a bee, I hate lizard more than anything. I stan soft-hearted person like him, who doesn’t hesitate in doing what he want yet keep caring to another at the same time . Stand in his own way, keep improving himself, eager to try such a new thing, I really love his enthusiasm, his excitement really spread out into my heart that I learn so much from him. We shared the same blood type anyway :3 We’re A. I have same hair type as him, I have dark brown-soft-straight hair. It’s really brown, not black. He’s my role model. You wouldn’t believe me in case I’m describing him in eyes of a lover. So.. he’s perfect. More than anything, I love his smile. His brightest smile. 

              He would mock his sister and bother all his friends .. bought iron man suit for Halloween? Ugh that’s the cutest thing ever. His mother would watch his concert, how he’s taking toben out amidst his peak hours, how he keep playing with them in case he had allergic on their furry hair, how he love anime and manga , his natural laugh, his dimple, he’s just like a kid that I would have one just like him in the future, how he appreciate everyone around him, his sparkling wided eyes. His well-mannered vibes really touch my soul. I stan such a thoughtful person. Park Chanyeol, I Love You more than words can describe.

              Because you work hard pursuing your dream, I work hard on mine. Because you never gave up on your dreams, I never gave up on mine. Because of your strength and passion I found motivation to do the best that I could. You pulled out my inner strength and I can't emphasize how much that means to me. I think.. I realized how arrogant I was to think about quitting. May god guide me into you! All my hope for you is to be happy, to stay healthy, to keep improving yourself much much better than now, please keep shining and spread out your sparkle in this world, anyhow Happy 26th Giant Baby Boy :)

 #p.s : Don’t create too much tattoo on your body, I feel sad about it. Isn’t it hurts? It’ll hurt You :(
Let’s Have some fun tonight.. Enjoy your day Baby :3

1.      He breaks my heart without even trying *notice that I’m that crying girl who cried upon that little chanyeollie* 



2.       Have you ever seen my instastory?


3.       Hellooow cutie ears



4.       May you found a right girl, Oppa *seriouslycryinginside*




5.       This kind of fans have a wrong focus *I can’t stop laughing*

  
6.






 Finally i have something for him, i'm not a pro but i'm trying hard so i hope you guys give your comment about this one, dear readers :)

Be Well, You are loved, BabyBoy!! <3 <3 <3

Comments