Discuss your first love and first kiss


10. Discuss your first love and first kiss


Iniiii
.
.
Apaaa
.
.
Hayoo
.
.

I don’t really like talking bout myself. In this case, this topic. 

Well.. I don’t deserve love I guess..

But I know it is magical, right? Selamat deh buat yang udah ngerasain magicnya hahaha

A bit description? Boleh lah yaa kkk

He’s made of stardust and wishes and magical things

Another clue?
He’s the air I’ve yet to breathe

He’s still so unbelievably him and I am still terribly me
Walking right into him, with pockets full of hope that I never dare to acknowledge because oh, Lord!!!

I should never fall for him, perhaps.. I might?

That’s him :)


Nah

Gak menarik, kan?

Hehe iyaa makanya skip aja ya? :)

Udah molor banget dari deadline-nya  O.o should I stop now, then? 

Oiyaaaa lefties it’s our day!!! *teriak sampe run out of breath hahaha* 13 agustus yang ke 42 sejak 1976 ya? Enjoy our special day ma fellas. I’m going to post about it real soooooooon! Count my ‘o’ then it’ll really appears on my next post.
 
Bubbye?

Comments